Metal Roofing Repair and Metal Roof Replacement Lincolnton NC Denver NC
Metal Roofing with no exposed fastners is referred to as standing seam. Metal Roofing comes with manufactures warranties for up to 40 years and can last up to 80 years. While the initial cost for a Metal Roof is higher then most other roofing materials, you'll save money in the long run. A metal roof can last a lifetime,whereas materials like asphalt require re-roofing every 10 to 20 years. A metal roof can also increase the resale value of your home and reduce insurance and energy costs.
Most popular panel in the industry for residential use 15 colors to choose from and available in 29g and 26g. Can be installed over existing asphalt roof when used with synthetic underlayment.
- Long life expectancy
- Low maintenance
- Energy Efficiency - save money with reduced heating and cooling costs
- Improved curb appeal of your home
- Metal roof colors to complement your home
- Increased protection from high winds, hurricanes, and fire
- Made from recycled material and won't contribute to our landfills